Pages

Home
About
Authors
Do Hard Things Conference Philippines

Monday, May 22, 2006

My Sincerest Apologies

Grace and peace be to the readers of Godly Ladies-In-Training. I am apologizing for being absent for many weeks but am very thankful that my partner here, Alyssa C. has been updating the blog once in a while. Ladies and gentlemen, I shall be getting back soon with my posts. I am still adjusting because I have been away from the Internet for quite some time. Thank you for reading our blog. It is a great blessing to know that many are still standing firm in this world though we are overran by the pop culture the world is offering us.

I am very thankful for all your prayers. God heard all of it. I thank you from the deep wells of m'heart. ^_^ I shall soon post about my mission trip after I have the pictures and other posts first... but it shall not be a long wait.

Let us continue to press on for what we have begun. Let us continue side by side towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called us heavenward in the Lord Jesus Christ. Life of heaven must be begun here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment