Pages

Home
About
Authors
Do Hard Things Conference Philippines

Friday, November 02, 2007

Brief Update

Hi everyone!

It's good to be back here! I know it's been some time since I last stopped by here to post - my schedule's just so hectic...but since we're in our sem break now, I can sit down and write away.

I thank God for the numerous blessings He has bestowed upon me and my family, and the sunshine, as well as the stormy clouds that help us grow more in the Lord.
I also thank Him for the many opportunities that He has placed before me. Some of them have opened my eyes and created within me a desire to do something more. We had the chance to visit homeless children (and adults) in a local temporary shelter. We were able to meet up with different mission organizations, and through them, we learned more about their work in the mission field.

Next week presents another great opportunity.
Every year, at the start of the second semester, Messiah schedules ministry trips for all the students, the faculty, and the staff. Our team will be going to Laguna and we'll be helping a church and its outreach ministry for 5 days.
Please pray for us. There is so much to be done but so little time to do it. We don't have all the resources we need, so we're trusting in God to provide the rest. For some of us, this is a whole new adventure...but we are very excited for what God will do when we are there.

Thank you and God bless you always!

Singing,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment