Pages

Home
About
Authors
Do Hard Things Conference Philippines

Friday, April 07, 2006

What if His People Prayed (update)

God is so good!!!
It has only been one week since the beginning of our commitment to pray around 30 minutes a day for the lost souls (What if His People Prayed), but I can already see God working!

Last Monday (April 3), I prayed that I would be able to witness to one of my unsaved friends, living in another country. However, our communication line had been cut for a while since we both were extremely busy. That Monday night, I prayed that God would restore the communication lines, and that I might be able to share to her. Tuesday, the very next day, I opened my e-mail and there was a message from her! God is truly amazing!

Thursday morning, my mom was able to share the gospel to a close homeschool friend -- one of the mothers -- over the telephone. I could "sense" God working...for Mom and the other homeschooling mother to talk about salvation...because there are usually so many interruptions and usually everyone is busy. That morning...however...was different. They were able to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk. Once again, I say that God is truly amazing!

To those who are praying with the rest of us, do continue...and sooner or later, you will see miracles unfold slowly.. To those who haven't heard of this yet, or haven't done it, you can read more about it here. I encourage you to join us...you will see the amazing grace and goodness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment